Almost done! You have one final step to becoming a Hubb Meetings ninja. So, you've added Custom Roles, and you've set up your Meeting Locations. Now, it's time to add Meeting Types.
How to Add a Meeting Type:
- Go to the Meetings tab in the left-hand navigation
- Select Meeting Types from the left-hand navigation.
- Click the Create Meeting Type button.
- Enter general details:
- Enter Role Requirements:
- (Optional) Enter Meeting Details:
- (Optional) Enter details for the invite email associated to the meeting:
- Click Finish button when satisfied.
Success! You've set up a meeting type. Now your attendees can schedule meetings!
For more information regarding Meetings, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.