You're doing great, meetingprofs! In Part 1, we learned how to add new Custom Roles. In this part, you will learn how to add Meeting locations to the system.
How to Add a Meeting Location
- Select Locations from the left-hand navigation.
- Select Add Meeting Location from the left-hand navigation.
- Enter location data:
- Name is a required field.
- (Optional) You can designate areas within the location, like specific tables or rooms:
- When designating specific areas within a location, you will need to enter dates and times that the area will be available.
- Users will not be able to select the area unless it is within the approved time slots.
- Click Save button when complete.
How to Edit a Meeting Location:
- Navigate to the Locations tab.
- Select All Locations
- Choose the name of the location you would like to edit.
- Add additional information, if applicable.
Congratulations! You've just added a new Meeting location. See Part 3 to learn how to set up Meeting Types.