People come and go. If you have someone who is no longer participating in your event, you can delete their user account from Hubb.
WARNING: Deleting a user is permanent. If you aren't sure, you can simply unassociate the user from any sessions.
How to Delete a User:
- Click the Users tab in the left-hand navigation.
- Click the All Users tab in the left-hand navigation.
- Use the search box to find the user, or scroll until you find their name.
- Click the User Details icon (paper with magnifying glass).
- Click the Invite User button.
- Click Delete User in the pop-up window.
- A notification bar will appear on the next page.
You've successfully deleted a user from the system.