You need to take care of things, and sometimes that can mean uploading resources on your speakers' behalf.
Admins can add documents/resources to Sessions. (Speakers: see Adding a Document to a Session)
To add a resource to a Session, as an Admin:
- Make sure Admin role is selected in the top right.
- Click on Sessions tab.
- Click on All Sessions tab.
- Select "Session Details" icon for Session:
- Click on the Manage Documents tab.
- Click on Choose File.
- Choose the file you want to upload.
- Select File type (If it's not a Powerpoint or a Video, select Resources).
- Give the resource a Title.
- Add a Description (optional).
- Add a Comment (optional) - the speaker will be able to view any comments you leave.
- Click Upload.
These will be saved in the Manage Resources tab of the sessions.
If you need to review or Pubilsh/Approve/Reject uploaded session materials, see Publish/Approve/Reject Session Resources.