Managing resources through Hubb makes it simple to keep your files in one place.
- If you have been assigned multiple roles within Hubb please select the Speaker role type.
- The maximum file size is 1.8 GB
- Click on My Sessions, please assure you're using a Speaker role
- Click on the session title where you'd like to add resources
- Navigate to the Manage Documents tab
- Click on the Upload button
- Click on the Choose File button to find the document you want to upload
- Select the file type (if the file is not a PowerPoint or a Video, please select Resources)
- Add the Title of the document
- Add a Description (optional)
- Add a Comment (optional) - the content manager will be able to view any comments you leave
- Click the Upload button
You can check to confirm it was added by going back to the Manage Documents tab for that session and viewing the uploaded resources. You can even review comments and actions taken on your attachment uploads by clicking on the arrow next to the title of the document (highlighted below in
Comments and actions taken for attachment uploads (highlighted in the image below in )