Hubb makes it simple to upload the resources for your presentation. This article will teach you how to upload your session documents.
(To upload a user resource instead of a session resource, check out our article on uploading a headshot.)
- If you have been assigned multiple roles within Hubb, please make sure you have selected the Speaker role type.
- The maximum file size is 1.8 GB.
Uploading a Resource or Document to a Session:
- Click on My Sessions tab
- Click on the Session Title to which you would like to add resources
- Navigate to the Manage Documents tab
- Click on the Upload button
- Click on the Choose File button
- Find and select the document to upload
- Select the file type
- If the file type is not a PowerPoint or a Video, please select Resources
- Add the Title of the document
- (optional) Add a Description
- (optional) Add a Comment
- Content managers will be able to view your comments
- Click the Upload button
To confirm the resource was uploaded, navigate back to the Manage Documents tab for that session and verify that the file is there.
You can review comments and actions taken on your uploads by clicking on the arrow next to the title of the document (highlighted below in
Comments and actions taken for the document appear below (highlighted below in ).