We added some standard Session Types to Hubb for you...but you can also customize this with your own Session Types.
Session Type is a required field when adding a session. Session Types can be general names such as "Breakout" for sessions and "Breaks" for meals or other breaks or they can be more detailed such as "Panel Discussion" or "Roundtable".
To add a session type:
- Click on Admin
- Click on Sessions tab
- Select Session Types
- Click on Add session type
- Add session type name
- Choose how many minutes after the session starts that evaluations can be available for attendees - you can leave it on the default if you're not using Hubb evaluations
- Choose the last date evaluations will be available for attendees - select last available date if you're not using Hubb evaluations
- Choose options for sessions in the Session Type
- Select Enable Attendee Chart for any fields you want visible to other attendees for any given session; It shows a pie chart for each field you select and percentages for those attending the session
- Click Save
Click Add Session Type Group - If you want to limit the number of Session Types by Group for attendees - disregard if not needed. See Session Type Limitations for more information.