You must be well on your way and feeling pretty good at this point. It's time to review those resources and get this show on the road! We know you know what approve and reject means, but publishing a document mean that it is available to attendees or through your API depending on the portals you are using in Hubb.
If tabs with other roles Speaker, Event hubb, Track Owner, appear under your profile name
(upper right corner of screen), you have been assigned a dual role.
To assure you are using your Track owner role, please click the tab titled "Track Owner".
- Click on Sessions, please assure you're using a Track Owner role (outlined above)
- Find the session you want to approve documents for
- Click on the session details icon
- Click on Manage Documents tab
To Approve and Publish
- Click on Approve
- Click on Publish
- Once it publishes, click on Download to confirm the document loaded properly
- Click on Reject instead of Approve
Quick Tip: You can leave a comment that the speaker can view when rejecting a document. for more information, visit Communicating through the Manage Documents Tab.