If the event you're attending has enabled an export of your schedule through a calendar file (ICS file)
Colored arrows appear in tutorial only
Scroll to bottom of tutorial for iPhone or iPad instructions
1. Right click on Export (green arrow) above your schedule grid to the right of the title My Schedule to bring up the option menu, choose "Copy Link Address" from the menu (red arrow).
2. In Outlook, click open calendar (green arrow), choose"From Internet" (red arrow)
3. In the pop up window, paste the url/link address (copied in step 1) in the box highlighted in green (image only), click "OK" highlighted in red to save the link.
4. Click "Yes" (green arrow) to add the internet calendar to Outlook
Your Internet connected/updated calendar will appear to the right of you current Outlook calendar, and will update when changes are made on Hubb
Add calendar to the iPhone or iPad:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account... under the Mail section.
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
- Enter or paste in the link address exported via step 1 of this article.