This article will teach you how to upload a speaker resource, such as a speaker agreement form, release form, or formal headshot.
Before you upload a headshot, make sure that it's formatted correctly by reading this article on how to format your image.
If you are simply trying to upload an image for your Hubb profile (not a formal headshot), take a look at our article on how to upload a profile image.
How to Upload a Speaker Resource
- Click on your name in the top right.
- From the drop-down, select My Profile.
- Click on the Resources tab.
- Click the Upload button.
- On the next page, select the file and file type.
- If the File Type drop-down is empty, you will not be able to upload your resource to your user profile. This drop down must be configured by the event admins.
- If this is the case, please upload your user resource to your session instead. Take a look our article on uploading resources to your session for this information.
- Give your resource a descriptive title.
- (Optional) Leave a comment for other event personnel to see.
- Click the Upload button in green.
That's it! You've successfully uploaded your speaker resources. Great work!