You can add users individually or in bulk with a few easy steps.
*Note: Don't duplicate users. Duplicate users can cause confusion with a user's account and their ability to sign into Hubb. Each user in Hubb should have a unique email address. Users can have multiple roles and do not need separate accounts. To verify if the user is already in Hubb go to Admin > Users > All Users > Search their name.
Add a Single User
- Click on Admin
- Click Users
- Click on Add User
- Add all the information you'd like about the user, but the required fields are: Attendee ID , First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Role (user's can have multiple roles)
The Attendee ID needs to be a unique number in the system. We recommend using a convention such as Show initials - 4 digits - Users initials. EXAMPLES: EAS6001JM; EAS6002RA; EAS6003EM
- Once this page is completed and the custom fields are completed, select the role by adding a check mark next to your desired role.
- Click Save
- Click Admin
- Click Users
- Click Import Users
- Click the button Start New Import
- Select Data Type > User
- Make sure you uncheck the "Allow Duplicates" box
- Select your file to upload
- Row 1 should contain the column headers in order to map to your profile fields in the next step
- You must have First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Role for a successful import
- Match your fields with the column headers
- Review the mapped fields
- Click Import to complete