Get your best picture ready! It's time to put a face to the name.
This article will teach you how to upload an image to your user profile. This is the image that will populate in the Schedule Builder for attendees to see.
If you are trying to upload a user resource, like a speaker agreement form or a formal headshot, take a look at our article on uploading speaker resources.
If you are trying to upload an image to your session (instead of to your user profile), check out our article on uploading resources to your session.
Uploading Profile/Headshot Image:
- Click on your name at top right of the page.
- In the drop down menu, click on My Profile.
- On the next page, click on the Edit details button.
- On the next page, click on Update Photo. This will open a file explorer window for you to select a file.
- Select your headshot image file and click "Open."
- Verify that you have selected the correct image.
- Click Save button in the top right.
That's it! You've successfully uploaded your headshot.
Photo image may be used on websites, mobile applications, promotional materials, etc.
It is recommended that your image be:
- High resolution (300 DPI) and JPEG file type
- Cropped head to shoulders in a medium close-up shot
Now you've got your profile image uploaded! Looking good!