Flexibility is our middle name. See the information you need at any time at the summary level.
Session summary view settings, allow you full control over the session summary information provided within individual users role.
- Click on Admin
- Navigate to the Sessions tab
- Click on Summary View Settings
- Locate the corresponding multi-select box for the role you are working with: All Sessions, Grader Sessions (Grader's summary view), Session Gradings (Admin grading summary), Track Owner Sessions (Track Owner's summary view)
- Arrange the summary view options to suit your needs
- To remove options: use the Highlighted below in red
- To add options: use the Highlighted below in Yellow
- To arrange/reorder options: use the Highlighted below in Green
- To start over and remove all changes click the Restore Default Settings button
Fields appearing at the top of the selected column will appear at the left of the summary screen moving to the right with the selections below. Top to bottom = left to right for session order.
Tips for success:
It is recommended to keep 'Session Details' first and 'Edit Session' second. It is also recommended that you don't add more than 15 columns to reduce the amount of horizontal scrolling required in smaller screens.